How To Enter
Please note, image needs to be 300 dpi high resolution images.
A Corian® representative will contact you to confirm receipt of entry form
Terms & Conditions
Corian® is a DuPont registered trademark for its solid surfaces. Only DuPont makes Corian® By entering the Corian® Design Awards you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The promotion commences 1st February 2013, with final entries closing 5pm, 12th December 2013. No responsibility accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries/claims.
2. The edition winners will be judged by CASF Australia, based on the most creative and unique designs as shown on the images submitted. You can enter as many individual projects as you like. The same project may be entered into different editions if it has not won an edition.
3. All decisions made by CASF Australia are final.
4. The Grand Prize winners will be selected in January 2014 by CASF.
5. The winners will be published on the Corian® website www.corian.com.au in February 2014.
6. Grand Prize includes $2000 in each category (one in Residential and one in Commercial).
7. The Grand Prize Winners will be selected from the Edition winners.
8. CASF reserves the right to mention a credit for Corian® Fabricators who have worked on the winning projects.
9. Promotion is open to Australian and New Zealand entrants only.
10. The Promoter is CASF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD, PO Box 6524, Blacktown NSW, 2148 A.B.N Number 40 084 022 41
® Copyright 2013. All rights reserved
® 2013 DuPont™. All rights reserved. The DuPont™ Oval logo, DuPont™, Corian® solid surfaces are registered
trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affilates. Only DuPont™ makes Corian®